August 5 - 12, 2017
Teal first experimented with Kambo in 2014 and shared her experience in her blog The Kiss of The Frog.
Kambo is a legal shamanic medicine that has been used for thousands of years within the jungle. Kambo is getting traction in the West, where increasing numbers of people are seeking the medicine to treat mental, emotional and physical issues. The resin contains substances known as peptides, which have been proven to strengthen the immune system. It acts as a catalyst for your spiritual evolution as it will show you the path for emotional healing.
Carlos, a native from Costa Rica, will be facilitating this retreat. Carlos has facilitated shamanic journeys to thousands of participants. Everyone who has worked with Carlos have enjoyed his loving presence, careful attention and spiritual guidance. Many people from Teal’s community have worked with Carlos and have found him excellent at providing a safe & loving container for their shamanic journeys.
Saturday: Guests arrival
Sunday: Kambo day 1
Monday: Purification at the Waterfalls
Tuesday: Kambo day 2
Wednesday: Connection & Completion process
Thursday: Kambo day 3
Friday: Day at the beach
Saturday: Guests leave
- Kambo is not for you if you have or have had any of the following conditions: (This is not an exhaustive list.)
- Heart bypass surgery.
- Enlarged heart.
- Implanted cardioverter defibrillators.
- Pericardial effusion.
- Congestive heart disease.
- Excess fluid in the heart sack.
- Heart valve replacement surgery.
- Organ transplant.
- Blood clots.
- Serious mental health conditions.
- Seriously low blood pressure that requires medication.
- The first two trimesters of pregnancy.
Category : Presence